Drilling Rigs - Jack-Ups
For Sale by Sealed Bid
Self Elevating Mobile Offshore Drilling Rig - Sedu 'Boss 6
Oil Rig Vessel - Refurbished: 2012/2013 (Singapore)
Final Bid Submission Date: January 15
This sale features
- Maximum Drilling Depth of 20,000ft
- Maximum Water Depth of 200ft
- Variable deck load 2,150Tons
- GRT5990 with Helideck
- Accommodation for 79 persons
- Overhauled and re-furbished 2012/2013
Please refer to:
- American Bureau of Shipping Class (ABS) Certificate for reference.
- Click the Bid Submission Document to download and use the form to submit your offer.
Tel: +65 9688 5529
A jack-up rig is a type of mobile offshore oil and gas drilling platform that is able to stand still on the sea floor, resting on a number of supporting legs. The most popular design uses 3 legs. The supporting columns may be moved up and down by a hydraulic or electrical system. The whole rig can also be jacked up when the supporting legs touch the seafloor. During transit, the platform floats on its hull and is typically towed to a new location by offshore tugs. Jackup rigs provide platforms that are more stable than semisubmersible platforms but can only be placed in relatively shallow waters, generally less than 1,000 feet (300 m) of water. The rig acts as a kind of platform. This type of rig is almost always used in connection with oil and/or natural gas drilling.
JU Rig Kukulkan
The JU Rig Kukulkan leaving Singapore and being transported up the Straits of Malacca on board the M...